- Any person who gains access to, and/or uses this web-site (hereafter referred to as “user”), shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to comply with the terms and conditions contained in this “Terms of Service” section of the web-site.
- Furthermore, Kydon Holdings Pte Ltd may at any time revise the terms and conditions contained in this “Terms of Service” section of the web-site, and users should therefore periodically view the contents of this section for the updated terms and conditions, which are in place at the time they gain access to, and/or use this web-site. In any case, users will be bound by such terms and conditions, which are in place, at the time they gain access to, and/or use the web-site.
A. Accuracy of Information
- Kydon Holdings maintains this web-site to enhance public access to information about its initiatives. Our goal is to keep the information on this web-site as timely and as accurate as we possibly can.
- However, while Kydon Holdings uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this web-site, changes to the information contained on this web-site, including changes to data such as names, telephone numbers, etc, would occur on a periodic basis, and it would not be possible for such changes to be reflected on this web-site, until the relevant update to the web-site is carried out. In addition, the information contained on this web-site, including any description of products and services contained herein, may contain inaccuracies or errors.
- Accordingly, Kydon Holdings, do not accept any responsibility, and hereby disclaim all legal liability for any loss or damage, howsoever occasioned and whomsoever caused, which arises out of, or in connection with, any inaccuracy or error appearing on this web-site, whether such inaccuracy or error is caused by any act or omission.
- In particular, any information provided on this web site should not be solely relied on for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions. Users should consult the appropriate professional or expert for specific advice, in respect of their own particular situation or condition.